Really Tasty Beef Stew Really Tasty Stews with chunky nuggests of beef or chicken is full of 8 flavorful vegetables and nutritious barley. This stew is filled with onions, potatos, carrots, mushrooms, peppers, leeks, celery, tomatos, as well as peas. Try it with our Really Tasty Dumplings. (Dumplings not included with stew)
Set of 10 (50 total oz of food)
1) Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil in the Jetboil® canister.
2) Turn the stove off
3) Add contents of stew packet to the water. Stir well. Cover canister.
4) Light stove. Keep heat as low as possible.
5) When steam is rising out of the cover, turn the stove off.
6) Add 1/2 cup water through the center hole of the canister cover.
7) Light stove. Keep heat as low as possible.
8) When steam rises again, turn the stove off and let stew soak in the canister.
CAUTION: Do not let the contents boil to the point of causing the stove to shake.
9) After 5 minutes, dish out the stew in equal amounts into 2 bowls.
10) Add 1 cup of water to the canister and bring to boil. Add 1/2 cup of boiling
water to each individual bowl of stew and stir.
Note: Vegetables still may be slightly crunchy. For softer vegetables, allow to hydrate longer.