Free Shipping to the 48 Contiguous States
Call for shipping pricing for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada
PLUS a FREE 12 lb bucket (255 servings) of Honey
Total servings in the offer: 795!!!
2000+ calories/day for 42 days 540 servings 1 person
PLUS 360 callories of Honey
1000 calories/day for 84 days 90 servings 1 person
PLUS 180 callories of Honey
Up to a 20 YEAR SHELF LIFE if stored in a dry, cool environment!
Lindon Farms™ is the new way to do food storage. With the finest quality ingredients blended in the most delicious recipes on the market, we've done all the work for you – you just add water and serve! This 90 serving emergency food storage container has 9 different just-add-water gourmet meals that are perfect for long-term storage, regular meals or to throw in your backpack. And with a full 2000 calories/day for 7 days, this can be your stand-alone food storage solution. Our goal is to make food storage easy, so every home can be prepared for a disaster, economic difficulty or even a spontaneous weekend camping trip! With Lindon Farms, you're just one step away from checking emergency food storage off your list.
Lindon Farms™ 90 contains the following:
· 90 Full Servings
· 2,000 calories a day for 1 week for 1 person
· 9 different meals to choose from
· 3.7 Gal rugged & stackable, ez store™ container
· 9 Delicious Just add water meals
Regular Rolled Oats (Oatmeal)Polenta (corn grits)Cinnamon Rice PuddingChicken Flavored Vegetable StewBeef Flavored Vegetable StewHearty Potato SoupWestern ChiliCheddar Broccoli SoupRed Beans and Rice
· Highest quality, most affordable food storage on the market today
· Delicious just-add-water meals
· Each meal in 5-10 serving pouches
· Easy to open zip-seal metalite™ pouches
· Oxygen absorber in every pouch
· Easily Transportable
· 3.7 gallon weather proof bucket
· Shelf Life - Up to 20 years - if stored in a dry, cool environment
· No High Fructose Corn-Syrup
· No added MSG
The most important factors in long-term shelf life foods are:
1. Ingredients: Are the ingredients suitable for long-term shelf life? a. For example: even in ideal storage conditions studies show almonds may only keep for 12-24 months before they turn rancid.
2. Moisture Free: Is the product moisture free when packaged?
3. Packaging: Packaging plays a crucial role in prolonging shelf life. Ideally packaging should provide an effective barrier against oxygen, moisture, light and insects.
4. Oxygen Free: Is the product packaged with an appropriately sized oxygen absorber? While appropriate for oxygen displacement in most packaged foods you would find at the grocery store, a nitrogen flush is not sufficient for long-term shelf life. An appropriately sized oxygen absorber will continue to remove oxygen for years if used properly. Be wary of companies with extensive shelf-life claims where oxygen absorbers are not used.
5. Storage conditions: a cool, dry location is ideal. Do your best to store your food storage items at or below room temperature.
CLASSIC - MOBILE View