USCG Compliant Marine Kit For Boats Without USCG Approved Fire Suppression Boat 40' to 65' long
NOTE: This kit helps meet U.S. Coast Guard Regulations, but does not cover all requirements (Personal Floatation Devices, flares, etc).
This kit is applicable for:
Boats up to 65' with and without NYCG approved built in fire suppresion system
When you're on the water, being properly prepared won't only just help you with Coast Guard inspections but also with any dangerous situations such as engine fires. This kit includes essential items to help you not only be compliant, but to help be ready for the worst.
Included in this kit (All USCG Approved):
1- (Quantity of 2) 2.75 lb BC, B-II Fire Extinguisher
2- 25 Piece First Aid Kit
3- 2 Emergency Whistles
4- 6oz Safety Air Horn
2 Fire Extinguishers:
- USCG Approved
- each 2.75 lbs BC Auto/Mariner Extinguisher
- Meets B-II requirements.
25-Person Life Boat First Aid Kit:
- Orange colored with a lanyard
- Durable for lasting using
- SOLAS and USCG approved for day or night signal
- Weather resistant
- Plastic construction delivers a loud and shrill signal (116 DB at 1 meter)
- 2 per pack
Safety Air Horn:
- 6 Oz.
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard requirements for boats up to 65'
- Provides up to 48 blasts for can
- Provides 120db blast at 10 feet.
- 2400 calorie bars & 6 4oz pouches water (Amount recommended by USCG per person for 72 hours)
- USCG Approved food and water
- Strongly recommended by USCG
CLASSIC - MOBILE View